Preventative Termite Control Company in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa AZ
Termite damage in Arizona can be one of the most devastating things that can happen to any homeowner. Not only is it expensive to repair, but it can also compromise the structural integrity of your home. That’s why it’s important to take preventative measures to protect your home from termites.
Why is preventative termite control something we strongly recommend?
Termite damage can cost Arizona homeowners tens of thousands of dollars to repair, and that’s not even including the cost of repairing the damage done to your home’s structure. Termites can also cause health hazards by contaminating your home and even food with their feces.
What types of preventative termite treatments do you offer?
There are several preventative termite control treatments available, and we recommend you discuss them with a qualified Termite Control Specialist. These treatments include:
- Termite Baiting Systems: Termite baiting systems involve placing bait stations around the perimeter of your home. The termites will eat the bait and then return to the colony where they will share the information about the delicious new food source. This will eventually kill the entire colony.
- Termidor SC: Termidor SC is a liquid termiticide that is injected into the soil around your home. It forms a barrier that prevents termites from entering your home.
- Termite Prevention Kits: Termite prevention kits involve using physical barriers, such as metal sheeting and foam sealants, to prevent termites from entering your home.
What are your Preventative Termite Control Steps?
To provide the best preventative termite control, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Schedule a Termite Inspection: The first step is to have your home inspected for signs of termites. Our Termite Control Specialist will look for evidence of termites, such as mud tubes and damaged wood, and will also inspect the foundation of your home and the surrounding soil.
- Get a personalized Termite Treatment Plan: If you do have termites, our Termite Control Specialist will develop a treatment plan that will eliminate them. This may involve using one or more of the treatments listed above.
- Follow Your Termite Treatment Plan: It’s important to follow your Termite Treatment Plan exactly to ensure that all the termites are eliminated. This may involve periodic inspections and/or Termite Baiting Systems.
Preventative termite control in Arizona is the best way to protect your home from these destructive pests, and it’s something we strongly recommend for every homeowner. Contact us today to schedule a Termite Inspection and get started on preventative termite plans to protect your home!